Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Main Task Plan (Front Cover)

For the main task, i have decided ti do a rock/indie magazine. I have planned the front cover. The name will be 'MOSH'. This is relevent as when you attend most rock/indie concerts, the crowd break into what is called a 'mosh pit' where people barge into one another and basically cause mayhem.
I will design a logo in paint and add it to the top right corner of the page.
For the main image, i have decided to make it a background image consiting of the lead band memeber from the featured band in the magazine. I will place the singer on the right hand side of the page, leaving the left side for the inside features etc.
I will add inducements such as competitions in which the reader can win free tickets to a concert of their choosing.
I will use a standard font but give it a different colour from black. I dont want the audience to get bored or put off by the look of jumbled up wording

No comments:

Post a Comment