I then set out to take pictures. I planned to get pictures of a medium close up of students, a long shot/establishing shot of the common room, image of a teacher and various images of students in a relxed environment.




Once i had taken these, i had to upload them to the laptop, and start with my magazine. I started off with the front cover. First of all, i added in the images. I placed the image of the 3 students as the top background image. This is to be seen as the main trademark image of the magazine. The second background image of the common room was to be seen as the main story. I added the variuos images around and infront of the main ones. each image had its own caption.

The second part of the task, was to make a contents page. Fir this, i didn't add and background images and instead used sub images which had relevence to some of the contents. There were 4 images on the contents page, these were 3 main images abd 1 logo image. The logo was made bigger on this page compared to front cover. This is to emphasise the importance of it.

A fairly good piece of work Daniel. Look to learning more how to manipulate and change the images using photoshop. You do tend to stay with the original image rather than work on it using the tools available.
ReplyDeleteYou fallen behind again Daniel. Look at my blog, see what you have to do and catch up.
ReplyDelete